DJI Campus Stories is a U.S. university-based short film competition with three entry categories and four genres. It challenges students to unleash their creativity, while offering valuable DJI drones, cameras, and more as prizes. Click “Be Inspired” to explore our past DJI Stories!
Prizes include some of DJI’s industry-leading filmmaking products including Phantom 4 drones, a Ronin MX stabilizer and Osmo smart cameras. For more details on the competition’s rules and regulations, click here.
- The competition is open to all U.S. undergraduate and graduate university students
- Entrants can choose from 3 categories suitable for all skill levels
- Entrants have 4 different film genres to choose from
- The competition will span over 2 months
- Works will be featured in an online gallery, as well as other DJI promotional channels
- Completed films will be uploaded and voted on by the public to determine the popularity prize winners