We got some info from the staff of DJI HQ.
- A major breakthrough of battery, improved to 45-Min Max Flight Time
- The Shape design inherits the latest Mavic Air 2 ， with new material & structural design, the drone ultralight low to 600g.
- OcuSync 3.0 , more than 10km 1080p Video Transmission, and fix some issue with signal lost.
- Camera will use M4/3 （Micro Four Thirds） sensor, and hight to 80.0 M Max-Pixels
- User Selectable lens, Only 30.0 g, support Wide-angle and telephoto lenses
- Will not release in 2020， in DJI plan it is 2021.